Première Vision has developped a wide range of fashion tools to have constant access to the latest information, and to get the most out of the show.
THE PREMIERE VISION COLOR RANGE
The PV Color range brings together the key seasonal information for all activity sectors: RTW, accessories, leather goods, shoes and components for fashion jewellery. A unique tool, both technical and inspirational.
The color range includes:
- a poster with the colors of the season
- a color-card to cut out, an indispensable tool for working color in patterns and silhouettes, and to validate the conformity of dye launches.
- a USB drive with:
- A digital color range (.ase file) ready to import into creative software programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- A digital color range (.qtx file) with the universal LAB values to elaborate industrial dyes or prints
- A booklet of the season, in PDF format.
You will receive an update by email at the time of the Premiere Vision Paris show.
get your color card during the show
THE TREND FORUM & COLOR WALL
The Trend Forum displays a selection of the season’s most inspiring materials, as well as the season’s major trends. When arriving at the show, it’s one of the most useful way to find suppliers and plan your visit.
The Color Wall allows you to visualize the season’s key colors in king-size format.
TREND TASTING SEMINARS
SEASON TREND TASTING
Complete Information about the season. An exclusive seminar only available at the Première Vision New York show.
• From global influences to key products, fabrics, accessories and printed designs.
• Directly drawn from the offer presented at the show, with exhibitors’ references to help you find your favorites.
• A specific and complimentary downloadable memo recapping the presentation is made available to all participants.
COLOR TREND TASTING
A look at how overall color moods are evolving, zeroing in on exclusive color combinations by markets and key products.
• A tool designed to perfectly complement your purchase of the color card and increase its effectiveness. (Color Card not included)
• Specific color combinations for womens-, mens-, casual- and sportswear, illustrated by exclusive iconography and key fabrics, to give you a practical information to build up your collections.
You can get your pass on-site the day you visit