Première Vision has developped a wide range of fashion tools to have constant access to the latest information, and to get the most out of the show.
TREND TASTING SMART
SMART CREATION SEMINAR
Eco-responsibility is a sweeping movement spanning the entire value chain, from design to consumption.
A unique presentation to help you decode existing creative and eco-responsible materials and material inputs by product destination to help you design your collections. Targeted and effective presentations for a deeper understanding of the values underlying contemporary fashion: creation, innovation and responsibility.
TREND TASTING NEW YORK
SEASON & COLORS SEMINAR
Complete information about the season and its color moods and exclusive combinations by markets and key products. An exclusive seminar only available at the Première Vision New York show.
- From global influences to key products, fabrics, accessories and printed designs. Dedicate to the US Market and an exclusive preview of the Première Vision Marketplace selection.
- Directly drawn from the show offer, the international collaborations and the Premiere Vision Marketplace.
- A tool designed to perfectly complement your purchase of the color card and increase its effectiveness. (Color Card not included)
- Specific color combinations by market, to give you a practical information to build up your collections.
- A specific and complimentary downloadable memo recapping the presentation is made available to all participants.
THE PREMIERE VISION COLOR RANGE
The PV Color range brings together the key seasonal information for all activity sectors: RTW, accessories, leather goods, shoes and components for fashion jewellery. A unique tool, both technical and inspirational.
The color range includes:
- a poster with the colors of the season
- a color-card to cut out, an indispensable tool for working color in patterns and silhouettes, and to validate the conformity of dye launches.
- a USB drive with:
- A digital color range (.ase file) ready to import into creative software programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- A digital color range (.qtx file) with the universal LAB values to elaborate industrial dyes or prints
- A booklet of the season, in PDF format.
You will receive an update by email at the time of the Premiere Vision Paris show.