Smart Creation, the podcast, invites you to explore the potential of sustainable fashion.
For this episode, we are pleased to welcome Kevin Germanier, Founder of the brand Germanier.
« Going slowly but be sure that everything in your company is according to your values. »
Kevin Germanier studied fashion at Central Saint Martin in London and worked for Louis Vuitton as a junior designer. With LVMH, he had the opportunity to do his own presentation during Paris fashion week and Nathalie Kingham from Matches Fashion bought everything. This is how he quit Louis Vuitton and starts to really work on his own brand. He is working on sustainable collection, the goal of his eco-friendly brand is to make every pieces with upcycling materials. Kevin has also the ambition to develop a healthy sustainable business, it is not only about the product, it is much more. Germanier is growing slowly but surely ! In this episode Kevin is explaining his vision and how he works by doing the opposite of the traditional fashion process.
- Première Vision launches Smart Creation, the podcast. Listen to the first episode!
- Episode 2: Matteo Mantellassi, CEO of MANTECO.
- Episode 3: Flavio Berto, he is the CEO of Berto a manufacture based in Italy and specialized in Denim.
- Episode 4: Michael Lam from Advanced Denim during the May 2019 Denim Première Vision show in Milan based in China.
- Episode 5: Nicolò Zumaglini, he is the CEO at Lanificio Subalpino.
- Episode 6: Andreas Andrén, Chief Operating Officer at We aRe SpinDye® (SE).
- Episode 7: Monique Maissan, Founder and CEO of Waste2Wear® (CN).
- Episode 8: Deborah Berger, Deputy General Manager, Nativa Precious Fiber (FR).
- Episode 9: Marina Coutelan, Fashion Manager for Smart Creation at Première Vision, she deciphers Première Vision’s initiatives in terms of responsible fashion and shares her favourite materials and companies by type of product sought!
- Episode 10: Jeanine Ballone, Managing Director at Fashion 4 Development Solutions.
- Episode 11: Isaac Nichelson, CEO & Co-founder at Circular SystemsTM.
- Episode 12: Guido Zilli, who is in charge of the communication and sustainability at the italian tannery Gruppo Dani.
- Episode 13: Marie Demaegdt, Textile & Sustainability Director at the CELC (European Confederation of Linen and Hemp) is the only European agro-industrial organization
- Episode 14 : Francesco Marini, Designer and Innovation manager chez Marini Industrie SpA.
- Episode 15 : Ruth Farrell, Global Marketing Director at Eastman Naia™.
- Episode 16: Pierre-Nicolas Hurstel CEO & Co-founder at Arianee to talk about Blockchain
- Episode 17: Kutay Saritosun, Director of Fashion Brands at Bluesign Technologies